Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sadie Nuffer Profile

Sadie Nuffer

Tell us about your family. My boys are great - A, B students, most of the times straight As. We have a small farm ourselves. We kind of take after my folks, Rusty and Sue Nuffer. They live in the mountains north of Morrilton surrounded by National Forest. That's where I grew up, and I love it. My boys (Damon, 14, and Jake, 11) like to go up there and go hunting with them. So, we are outdoorsy people. My finance's name is Granger Roberts.

Where were you born? On the farm. It was the community of Lost Corners. Jerusalem is the post office address now.

What do you do in your spare time? Playing in my garden would be my fun time.

Where do you live? Vilonia. I have a vegetable garden and a berry garden and two little miniature goats.

What's your favorite Little Rock restaurant? Cafe Bossa Nova (on Kavanaugh in Hillcrest) is one of my favorite places to eat. That and Boulevard.

Is there anything you'd like to learn how to do? Yes, I'd like to learn how to blow glass.

Do you support any charities? Arkansas Earth Day.

Do you have any pets? I have three cats, a chocolate lab, the two goats, which are pets, and, oh, like 15 fish. We have two fish tanks.

What would you do if you won a large lottery? I would pay all debts off and teach people how to garden - how to be more self-sustainable and grow your own food. And hire someone to run The Freckled Frog.

What's your favorite food? Anything Mexican.

What kind of music do you like? I like a wide assortment. I like blue grass and jam bands a lot.

Is there anything you'd like to see the nation do differently? Get a little more grounded and down to earth.


*

No comments: