Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting to Know Craig Reinhardt



Craig Reinhardt
      Tell us about your family.  My mom is Patricia Reinhardt.  I have a sister, Nicole Held.  I have a niece and nephew, Michaela and Michael, her kids.
      Where were you born?  Little Rock.
      Where do you live?  Foxcroft.
       Do you have any pets?  I have two dogs, Schnauzers.  Misti is eight and Shutze is six.
      What do you like to read?  Computer magazines and investment magazines. I like the stock market. I play the stock market.
       Do you have any hobbies?  I am a big Razorback fan.  In my office, I've got a corner of Razorback things I've collected and a corner of St. Louis Cardinals.  I've been collecting for a long time.  They kid me that they're going to have to knock out a wall to make me a bigger office if I keep collecting.  My dad, [the late Nelson Reinhardt], was from St. Louis.  He died in 2009, but we went to a Cardinals' game when the new stadium opened about 2006.
      What's your favorite food?  Pizza.
      What's your favorite restaurant?  U.S. Pizza.
      Do you have a favorite movie?  The Blind Side. 
      What's your favorite city?  St. Louis.
       If you could have a dream dinner party and invite any three people, who would you choose? Bill Gates, Albert Pujols, and Warren Buffett.
       Is there anything you'd like to see the City of Little Rock do differently?  Lower the taxes.
       Is there anything you'd like people in other countries to know about Americans?  That we are just like them.  We don't have to be enemies. 

No comments: